Q. How much does a reseller account cost?
A. Free! Just shoot us an email or a quote and we can get you all set up!
Q. What are your turn around times?
A. It depends on the service but we try to turn most jobs in 7-10 business days. Upon ordering you will be given an estimated ship date.
Q. What are some of the plastisol ink colors available?
A. There is a lot! But here is just a few to give you an idea. Lime Green, Brite Green, Kelly Green, Brite Red, Cardinal Red, Lemon Yellow, Golden Yellow, Brite Blue, Royal Blue, Peacock Blue, Sienna Brown, Navy Blue, Khaki, Orange, Chrome Yellow. We also have various shimmer colors and many other ink colors not listed here!
Q. Can you match my ink color?
A. Yes, we can do PMS color matching, cost is $10.
Q. Can you do rush jobs?
A. Yes, but there may be a fee.
Terms and Conditions
1. Typical turn around time is approx. 7-10 business days starting from the time that final approval and or payment has been made. Certain orders and general workload will determine actual production time. If your order is time sensitive please be sure to inquiry about actual production time and shipping time. Complex orders may increase production time.
2. Estimate – An estimate not accepted within thirty (30) days is subject to review.
3. Order Cancellation – In the case of a cancellation, if the printer has already commenced working on the order, he shall be entitled to full reimbursement for any cost already incurred, including penalties or restocking charges that sellers suppliers may charge him.
4. Condition of Customer Supplied Artwork – Estimates for printing are based on customer supplied artwork that is “camera” ready and requiring no touch up. Additional time needed to make artwork ready shall be billed at current rates.
5. Preparatory materials artwork, type, screens, negatives, positives, proof files, color separations and other items when supplied by the printer shall remain his exclusive property unless otherwise agreed in writing.
6. Press Proofs Unless specifically provided in printer’s quote, press proofs will be charged at a rate of 50.00 plus current screen rates. Any changes, corrections or lost press time due to customer’s change of mind or delay will be charged at current shop rate of 150.00 per hour.
7. Color Proofing Because of differences in equipment, garments, inks and other conditions between color proofing and production press room operations, a reasonable variation in color between proofs and the completed print shall constitute acceptable delivery.
8. Dye Lot Due to the process of batch processing knitted goods when they are dyed, printer cannot guarantee consistency of color on garments form dye lot to dye lot or from one order to the next.
9. Substitutions Printer reserves the right to substitute material of equal or better quality unless previously agreed otherwise.
10. Rejects Buyer shall have the right to purchase reject material at a reduced price determined by the printer. If buyer declines to purchase any rejects, printer has the right to sell them as seconds or irregulars in the matter he sees fit. Rejects rates on buyer goods shall be within expected industry standards.
11. CUSTOMER SUPPLIED GARMENTS: Customer supplied garments are subject to a 3% misprint allowance. All customer supplied garments are printed at The customer’s own risk. Since we are not suppling the garments, we can’t offer any warranty or guarantee of print quality or durability on any work done with customer supplied garments. Contract Shirt Factory is not responsible for any garments left for more than 15 days.
12. OVERRUNS OR UNDERRUNS: Overruns and underruns will not exceed 5% on quantities ordered, over or under quantities ordered shall constitute acceptable delivery. Printer will bill for actual quantity delivered within this tolerance.
13. Return policy Each order is unique to each customer so it has no re-sale value, therefore All Sales Are Final. If we verify that we made an error on our end, we will re-print the order. No Refunds or Credit. Customer must notify us within 3 days of order acceptance to notify any defects discovered in the ordered product. In order to receive a replacement the customer must return 100% of the received product within 11 days (at their own expense) from the time when the delivery was received. All new charges related to expediting printing (Rush Printing or Shipping) are NON REFUNDABLE, including those orders that are returned for any reason. We cannot assume responsibility for the quality of your art and we don’t guarantee exact color matches.